|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterSkillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - In-house System Operator
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
A leading financial group is hiring for a L1 IT support role. You will offer support and technical assistance to customers who are using software, hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers.
- Help resolve software and technical questions for the customer/user efficiently and effectively. This includes support for Windows 10 and other Operating Systems such as Mac OS.
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
|Company Info||Originally established as the core of one of leading financial Group’s FinTech strategy in July 2015, has fulfilled and surpassed this role, cementing its position as an up-and-coming Asian FinTech company with offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Dalian and are the primary provider of IT services to the Japan’s largest online retail trading brokerage. They supply clients with financial solutions in an ever-evolving market by utilizing and developing cutting-edge advancements in financial technologies, such as blockchain, professional data center management, low-latency co-location services and one of the world’s fastest matching engines and have gathered IT experts from all over the world and currently boast an international working environment of employees from over 40 countries.|
Shift work（Mon - Fri）
① 7:30~16:30, ② 8:30~17:30, ③ 9:00~18:00
- Relevant experience in L1 technical customer/IT support.
- Familiarity with both PC and Mac Hardware and Software.
- Experience with Network Repairs and Analysis.
- Experience to work with Windows 10 or Mac OS.
- Experience with Active Directory.
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 6000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Designated Smoking Area, etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|