|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Sales/AE - Foreign Trade Sales
Administrative - International Affairs
Administrative - International Trading
We are looking for overseas sales positions in the global project team, which handles bidding (including ODA related).
* Most of the bids will be made. It is a department that consistently conducts project project investigation, execution, and completion. It is a business content that always advances 2-3 projects, not one project at a time.
* Even in sales, you can engage in a wide range of work such as shipping work without focusing only on sales activities, expanding the range of work.
* The region has not been decided, but we are particularly focusing on South Pacific countries. Recently, we have won projects in Africa and Latin America, and although the company specializes in the Pacific Ocean, we are carrying out our business regardless of the region. The content of the project is wide-ranging, such as medical care, transportation infrastructure, food, vehicles, and construction, and for large-scale projects, we also do work that remains on the map.
* Even after the project is completed, we will continue to communicate with the locals and provide follow-up services.
* Have them remember their work at OJT.
<Specific business content>
We will entrust you with a series of steps from purchasing to selling to collecting money.
■ Overseas business
・ Overseas business trip (period 3 days to 3 weeks / once a month)
・ Visit and delivery to people involved in the project
・ Other work related to project completion / delivery
■ Domestic business
・ Creation and processing of trade documents, quotations and invoices using the in-house system
・ Ordering, shipping support, shipping with manufacturers and forwarders, customs clearance arrangements, client support, attendance
・ Progress management of projects and creation of bidding documents
|Company Info||Since the founding of the Meiji era, we have specialized in food exports. Today, we are doing a wide range of activities rooted in the field, adding functions as a global distributor (vehicles, machines, generators, etc.) and as a project organizer over time. We will continue to grow by expanding the market from Pacific countries to the Caribbean, Africa and other parts of the world.|
|Working Hours||9: 00-17: 30 (Regular working hours: 7 hours 30 minutes)|
・ Sales (trading company / manufacturer / forwarder) experience: Approximately 3 years or more
・ Ordinary driver's license *
* There is almost no need to drive in Japan, but you may need to drive in a small island country where there is no public transportation.
・ Overseas sales experience
・ Trade work experience
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 4500K|
Bonus twice a year (July, December)
Full overtime pay / Business trip allowance / Seminar attendance allowance / Job title allowance / Job title allowance / Retirement allowance system / Salary increase available
・ Complete weekly holidays (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
・ Summer vacation: 5 days
・ Year-end and New Year holidays: 7 days
・ Paid leave: Up to 10 days in the first year
Maternity leave Childcare leave: System and track record