|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Cloud Engineer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Fullstack Engineer
Our client (Fortune 500 Insurance company) is looking for a Fullstack Cloud Platform Engineer.
As a Fullstack Cloud Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing platforms and applications on the cloud platform
- On-boarding, security aspect, back-ups and exit strategy for the applications and the platforms on to the cloud platforms
- Designing, developing, and testing the existing platforms and applications.
- Closely working with the Product Management, Architecture, and Delivery teams to understand product requirements and roadmap from both a business, technical, and delivery perspective.
- Collaborating with the teams to commit to delivering stories/tasks/defects within a sprint cycle.
- Engineering on the Cloud platform with Azure Cloud technologies, Docker Swarm and CI/CD
- Migrate Infrastructure components, Container, CI/CD platform, DB, MQ, Job Scheduler, Log Analysis, Monitoring tools, into Cloud based technologies
- Instruct Application developer and Infra engineer/operator to onboard the Azure platform with allying with compliance
- Troubleshoots issues after escalation on within technical area of responsibilities
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and path deployments
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
- Partners with application development and security teams to modernize policies, rules and processes
|Company Info||Global insurance company with over 40 years experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.|
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
(WFH available) + Time Flexibility
- Knowledge of MS Azure Cloud – will have to manage applications and platforms on Azure Cloud
- Experience in Networks, Storage, Databases (Azure Sequel &/or COSMOS DB)
- Experience of Container, Directory Service Batch, DevOps, Testing Automation, Access management
- IT Infrastructure work experience
*Must currently reside in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 11000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Company Bonus, Overtime pay, Holidays, Company Housing, Flexible time (WFH) etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year・end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays|