|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterSkillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
One of our fortune-500 global insurance clients is looking for a talented Azure Cloud Infrastructure Architect to help them with high-level Cloud Infrastructure Planning.
You will be working very closely with Infra Engineers, Application Developers, Project managers, and Business Users in a bilingual environment to help design, coordinate and manage infrastructure projects to deliver new innovative solutions for our organization.
The Azure Cloud Infrastructure Architect will focus on:
- Triage problems/unclear request
- Develop a path to fixing the problem with engineers, users, managers, and lead the team for the solution until it is solved
- Negotiations with the vendors and staff management
- Project Risks and resiliency assessments
- You do not have to be hands-on for Cloud Implementation
|Company Info||Global insurance company with over 40 years experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.|
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00 (Mon - Fri)|
- Good knowledge of Azure Cloud Solutions.
- Strong with designing the Cloud Systems
- Strong with IT Infrastructure, IT Controls, Product Management, Project management, Platform Management,
- Must have experience with High-Level Cloud Architecting and Infrastructure Planning
- Must know how to manage and implement Compliance into the Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience in IT Infrastructure projects
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure: planning and execution
- Knowledge of configuration items of IT infrastructure like - Network, OS – Windows, Linux & Mainframe, Database, Storage, Hypervisor, DNS, Firewall, Cloud, CI/CD, Containers
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 9500K - JPY 12000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|
|1 year rolling contract|