|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterSkillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - ERP, SCM, CRM Architect
IT (Other) - Project Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company that is also a leading global cloud solutions company providing consulting, application development and implementation services to enterprise and emerging businesses across B2B and B2C sectors. They are starting their Japan Office. The selected candidate will be the start-up team member in Japan.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Coordinate the entire life cycle of the projects, by means of (human and material) resources management, time management and activity coordination, using Agile methodologies
- Plan and schedule timelines and milestones of the projects
- Identify needed resources and assign individual responsibilities to team leaders for their teams
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
- Deliver periodically reports on project KPIs to top management
- Deliver projects within the organizational defined KPIs
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and elaborate contingency plans etc.
What do we have to offer?
- A flexible work schedule.
- A stable and dynamic working environment attentive to your professional development.
- Leadership that listens to and implements the ideas of our employees
- A competitive salary and benefit etc.
|Company Info||Leading global cloud solutions company providing consulting, application development and implementation services.|
|Working Hours||10:00– 19:00（Mon - Fri）Flexible / Mainly work from home|
- Good experience with ecommerce
- Experience in a Project Manager role, including all aspects of process development and execution;
- Good understanding of web concepts; Experience with web applications and high traffic websites is a plus;
- Familiar with web programming languages, technologies and testing
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 10000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays