|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Marketing/PR - Advertisement/Communication/PR
Marketing/PR - Business Development/Corporate Planning
|Industry||Tourism/Hotels, Lodging/Restaurant, Food Services|
As a PR Senior Manager, you will be responsible for planning and execution of effective PR strategies and activities to strengthen and grow brand awareness in the Japan market.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Identify opportunities for media placements, interviews, PR events and partnerships with the
overall aim of growing brand awareness among target audiences.
* Work closely with internal/external counterparts to create content and develop fact-based stories
for mass media release.
* Evaluate PR risks, react to crisis situations and manage escalation
* Play an engaging role and maintain good relationships with mainstream local and global media
representatives in the Japan market.
* Be responsible for generating PR outcomes in the Japan market, ensure communication plans are
executed timely and delivered within the allocated budget.
* Bachelor's degree
* Fluency in Japanese and English, would be an advantage if you can speak Chinese
* Minimum 5 years of PR communications experience; candidates with experience in government
Ministries or agencies will have an advantage
* Strong network of contacts and relationships with local Japanese and global media required.
* Opportunity to establish the Japanese consumer base and utilize your language skills
* Offered points to be able to use on your future travels
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aimi Primus on +81 3 6627 6065
|Company Info||They are a globally well known travel agency that is looking to further expand its Japanese user base. They have grown exponentially and have close to 10 offices across Japan.|
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 7000K - JPY 11000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社