|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR (Recruiting)
|Industry||Real Estate/Property Management/Facility Management|
Talent Acquisition position with focus on sourcing and headhunting. Utilize your previous experience in Talent Acquisition and take a huge step in your career.
* Support the recruitment and hiring process by sourcing candidates, building talent networks, screening applications and scheduling interviews.
* Provides support for the maintenance of recruiting records and documentation.
* Source candidates using Linkedin and participate in local and college job fairs
* Schedule and monitor all pre-employment screenings
* Bachelors Degree
* Business-level Japanese
* Business-level English
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task
* 1 year of experience in Talent Acqusition
Great chance for career development in talent acquisition.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hiroyuki Maekawa on +813 6832 8962.
|Company Info||World's leading provider of flexible work-space.|
- Bachelors Degree
- Business-level Japanese
- Business-level English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills\
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- 1 year of experience in Talent Acquisition
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3500K - JPY 6000K|
|Nearest Station||Tokyo, Japan|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社