|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterSkillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
A Leading AI firm is looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to help create services powered by AI algorithms.
Successful candidates will join a highly skilled team, and should be able to help define, clarify, develop, test, and deploy high-quality backend solutions to various environments. This is a hands-on engineering management role (60% engineering & architecture + 40% management).
- Managing a team of software engineers who range from frontend, backend, and fullstack engineering
- Improving the productivity of the team
- Choosing alongside other stakeholders who is the right candidate for a particular project
- Taking the lead on architecture and delivering successful projects (I.e. a major feature)
- Guiding and mentoring other engineers in proper engineering practices through code review and pair programming (we code review 100% of PRs using GitHub)
- Defining backend architecture and implementation details of new features in cooperation with other team members including our machine learning teams
- Constantly improve and stay up to date (within reason) on new and safe technologies to use (we are a startup in a rapidly changing field)
This venture company provides cutting-edge AI solutions to improve people's quality of work and life. This is a multi-cultural environment with team members from 19 different nationalities.
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）|
- Managing a team of backend/full stack engineers
- Demonstrated experience in leading a group of engineers and improving the productivity of the team
- Building and maintaining scalable, high-throughput message queue architectures
- Deep understanding of distributed systems
- Building B2B or B2C cloud systems using Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, or Microsoft Azure
- Automating testing and deployment of containerized applications
- Ability to lead the team through being goal-oriented and customer-focused
- Work alongside other stakeholders such as Project Management, Product Management and occasionally Sales
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 9000K - JPY 14000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year・end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holiday|