|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiter4M Career KK
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - ERP, SCM, CRM Architect
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
|Industry||IT - Other|
PEGA- Lead System Architect
Job Location: Tokyo
• Pega PRPC experience
• Should have experience leading skills for 10 to 15 members team
• Sound Pega Architecture Knowledge
• Preferably LSA certified
• Should have experience in Design and class structure
• Should have experience on Activities, Flows ( Screen Flow, Tab Flow, Adding decision, sub
• flows & integration to Flow ), UIs rules, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action, Data q1
• Transform, Correspondence, Rule Inspector, properties types, validation rules
• Should have working knowledge on Reports (Report-Definition, List and Summary View) and
• Must have knowledge on decision and declarative rules.
• Must have working on knowledge on at least one or two Pega OOTB integration (SOAP, MQ, SQL, File
• etc. )
• Must have knowledge on Agents.
• Must have knowledge on Email/ File listeners.
• Should have Operational knowledge on SMA ( System Management Administrator )
• Must know how to Execute / run DB Tracer and Clipboard.
• Must have working knowledge on Access Group, Class Group, Access Roles, Privileges, Setting up SLA,
• Worklist, Workbasket, Change in Access roles.
• Should have knowledge on Rule Availability Concepts.
• Should have knowledge on circumstancing/ specialization.
• Should have knowledge on Page List, Page Group, Value Group & Value list.
• Must have working knowledge on Rule Versioning, Rule Set.
• Must have working knowledge on Designer Studio.
• Should have knowledge on Pega Guiderails.
• Experience or knowledge in Pega 7.2 is preferable.
• Should have Good Communication Skills
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave