|Job Details||In House System Administrator【大阪/フレックス/創業以来赤字なし/カタログ・マニュアル制作】|
|Company Name||Akagane Inc.|
|Country of Company HQ||Japan|
|Location of Company||Japan|
The word “akagane” means copper in Japanese. While it may not be as flashy as gold or silver, copper has been of use to humankind for longer than any other metal.
It is soft, conducts electricity, and is resistant to rust; properties that have long made it a favorite for making containers and cutting tools, and it can even be rolled thinly into foil. Copper is used to make electric wires, circuit boards, and coins as well.
At the Akagane Group, we strive to serve you by taking on the qualities of our namesake: flexible enough to adapt to a variety of uses, yet resilient enough to ensure that the things important to you never rust.
|Location||1-1-58 Imaike-cho, Sakai-ku,
Sakai-shi, Osaka, Japan 590-0018
|Year of Establishment||December 1965|
|Capital||20 million yen|
|Number of Employees||Akagane Group total: approximately 330 (as of Nov. 2017: approx|
|Description of Business||
- Development and operation of user/technical manual compilation systems
- Development and operation of large content catalog compilation systems
- Planning, production, editing and translation of large content media
- Planning and production of sales promotion use computer graphics
- Sales promotion aimed at the Chinese market
|10 minutes walk from Sakaihigashi Station on the Nankai Koya Line|